Life Transformation is only possible when you are out of your comfort zone! Spiritual growth happens only when you stop the continuous mental rumination.
- Are you one of those people who like to read books on spirituality, religion and derive a mental kick out of it?
- Are you a person who likes to daydream and think it’s meditation?
- Do you get excited about stories of spiritual powers, charm or magic?
- Do you want to change your life and have been reading a lot and feeling dissatisfied?
If you answered ‘YES’ to above, chances are that you’re an escapist!
The transformation in life, that you’re seeking, comes from questioning your current ideologies. You can truly change if you’re willing to uproot yourself.
The key to life transformation is to ‘STOP MENTAL RUMINATION AND START MEDITATING’. To Meditate is to be truly alive!
Meditation is not about sitting silently and stopping your thoughts. Meditation is when you are 100% aware of everything around you.
Stop imagining about life. Start living it. Feel the morning dew, Experience life around you. The Sun that rises in the morning. How many times have you woken up to see the rising sun?
The trees around you need your attention. How many times have you interacted with them? Just interact with them, water them, feel them. This is real meditation.
Do you Really Want to CHANGE?
Ask yourself first:
- Am I really interested in changing myself or am I just interested in learning things and probably discoursing on it?
- Do I really want a life transformation? Or is it just a way of escaping the harsh realities of life?
- Am I an escapist looking for spiritual lollipops to refresh myself?
- Do I only need a break from my hectic schedule, feel refreshed for a while and then go back to the same old rut?
There are other questions you can ask yourself. But I am sure you know what I mean!
The fact is this:
Spiritual transformation does not happen to those who just need a break from their routine life and are looking to find something inspirational for a change and as a way to recharge themselves!
Real Life Transformation
So, how do you change and bring the real peace, happiness and success in life?
The answer is “Meditate to become fully aware of life and death”
On the path of meditation you will learn the art of life. This effortless art will be revealed to you. Meditation will lead you to discover your true source of eternity. When you become aware of your eternal source, all sorrows, delusion, and mental derangement will disappear, like they never were!
How to Meditate?
Meditation is the key to spiritual secrets of life! If you know how to really meditate, you have everything you need on the spiritual path.
Most people however do not know how to meditate. I will try to describe here, what meditation is not and how actually to meditate.
what meditation is not?
- Sitting secluded in a lonely place with lots of thoughts going on in your mind IS NOT MEDITATION.
- If someone disturbs you when you are supposedly meditating and you feel irritated, then what you are doing IS NOT MEDITATION.
- If you are chanting a ‘mantra‘, that IS NOT MEDITATION.
- If you are sitting in a peaceful place and everything is quiet, you may not actually be meditating.
- If you have closed your eyes and sitting silently and watching your thoughts, that is ALSO NOT MEDITATION.
And there are a million other ways of how not to meditate. In fact I can write a book on how not to meditate. Probably calling it ‘1,000,001 ways of how not to meditate’ 🙂
Meditation has nothing to do with sitting in a place and closing your eyes!
In fact you have to ‘OPEN YOUR EYES’ (literally) and then you can truly meditate!
Life Transforming Meditation (LTM)
The real meditation:
Wake up early in the morning. Experience the rising Sun, the beautiful trees around, the birds, the river and anything that is connected with nature! Try not to think about them. Just spend time with nature and fully experience its beauty!
Do you normal chores and follow you daily routine, but with full awareness. When you are talking to someone, just talk to her/him. Listen to them intently
When you are eating food, just eat food. Enjoy the flavor. And do not hurry.
When you are driving a car, just drive the car. Enjoy the ride. And do not hurry.
When your boss is abusing you, well……….. I am not going to say ‘JUST ENJOY IT”…… haha. But you can really do LTM (life transforming meditation) when he is insulting you. How? Here is how to meditate:
Don’t react. Become fully aware! Listen to his words. Be fully aware of the path those words are taking. They come from his mouth…… enter your ear… enter your mind….. and if you are MORE AWARE…. they leave You the moment you are out of your boss’ chamber. SIMPLE, isn’t it. The key is to ‘leave it there’ and not carry!
This is real meditation. Meditation done in everyday life. Sitting silently is not going to help. If you want real transformation, you need to do life transforming meditation and that too 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Trust me, when you follow this path, you will connect to your true source of bliss! Your life will truly experience transformation.
Here is a nice inspiring article I read: